Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Sunday 8 July 2012

Chicken with Sage and Butter

The lovely Julia R Barrett put me in the mood for this after mentioning Sage.

So, off I popped to the shops got some nice fresh sage, thyme and a couple of good sized Chicken breasts.

Chopped up the sage and some thyme and mixed with a good portion of unsalted butter. Smeared this on the chicken breasts and wrapped them in some prosciutto ham and placed in an oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.  Serve, sliced with mini roast potatoes, carrots and broccoli.... enjoy











6 comments:

  1. Jeez! Another cook? Guess I'll have to post a picture of the yogurt and potato chips that I usually come up with. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tim, nothing wrong with chips and yogurt, nothing at all, that's why I'm also Mr Fat. LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! My daughter is coming tomorrow and this is what she'll be eating. She loves prosciutto with chicken. Done and done.
    Looks lovely, Tom. Oh, I did brown butter sage and rosemary potatoes last night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Julia, it was nice and so simple. Start to finish prep and cooking, an hour, and folk say they don't have time to cook fresh....

    Enjoy your meal...

    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's almost midnight here, and suddenly I'm starved.
    Sounds so good, Tom, and the pictures are great. You could be a guest chef!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm the 'happy chef' in our hous Marylin. Love to cook for Ishbel and the kids when they visit and get the grand kids involved in it too....

    ReplyDelete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....