Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Sunday 16 October 2011

Is it me? Part III

The sun is shining its a glorious day.. Young women are wearing short skirts and keep tugging them down to preserve their modesty and young men who look like complete TITS with the gusset of their jeans down to their knees keep pulling them up as they fall to their ankles...... is it me ?


I mean what is the point of wearing a skirt so short that you feel so uncomfortable that you have to keep tugging it down, I have two daughters and a son and two nieces.  Of the daughters one does wear short skirts and the other is a jeans 'mom'. My two nieces are, well my two nieces, and they will hit me if I say anything about them or worse still berate me publicly on 'facebook' and talking off...  if  'facebook' for my youngest and my two little darlings from the frozen north, was a skirt, it should be getting tugged down with regular frequency!


If you are old enough to remember the parody of the way some cowboys used to walk in films and on TV, with the exaggerated bent leg walk you will know what I am talking about when it comes to the boys.  Why do they do that, surely even young women walking behind them and seeing that awful picture of bow legs and the bum of the jeans looking as if they had just done a dump in them must surely be off putting, and they keep tugging them up like the skirts, but not far enough.... 

2 comments:

  1. This could be made into a song/dance musical, like RENT, but you could call it TUGGING. When I was growing up, I don't know that if had a choice; if my skirt was too short or rolled at the waist band to make it short, I wouldn't have been allowed to leave the house wearing it. And guys wouldn't have been caught dead in drooping, dump-look jeans.
    The times change, and the styles, too. Some for the better, but some definitely not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good lord Marylin, are you trawling today, is it a slow day at home? LoL
      But of course you are right times have changed, but really no girl can seriously look at those dump jeans n bos and think they are appealing, can they?

      Delete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....