Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Wednesday 19 December 2012

50 shades of ...

For Julia, Penny and Jaye as they 'loved the original so much..........


My missus bought a paperback
In Asda/Walmart Saturday,
I had a look inside the bag
T'was "Fifty Shades of Grey"
Well I just left her to it, see,
And went off up to bed
An hour later, she appeared
Oh the sight filled me with dread!
In her hand she held a rope
The other, held a whip!
She brandished them around a bit
And then began to strip?.
Well forty years or so, ago,
I might have had a peek
But Doris hasn't weathered well
She's sixty-eight next week.
Watching Doris bump and grind
Couldn't be much grimmer?
And things progressed from bad to worse
She toppled off her Zimmer !
She struggled back up to her feet,
A good half hour later,
Put her teeth back in and said
That I must dominate her !!!
Now if you knew our Doris, see,
You'd know just why I cringed.
I'd been two months in traction, cos
My hips and knees unhinged.
She stood there nude. All naked, like,
Bent forward quite a bit?. and
Jumping back in fright I went
And stood on her left tit.
Doris screamed, her teeth shot out,
My word. What HAD I done ?
She moaned and groaned then shouted out
"Step on the OTHER one !!!"
Well reader, I can tell no more
About what occurred that day.
Suffice to say, my dark brown hair,
Turned fifty shades of grey.
Black and blue, battered too,
With wanton, wild perversion,
We decided that a night of sin
Was scarce worth such exertion.
Thank Heavens she has binned the book
And peace reigns, like before.
She's head to toe in winceyette
And back to back, we snore???...

courtesy of Tony Watkins

4 comments:

  1. Oh I so needed this! Bwaaaaaa-haaaaa! Oops, fell off my chair. Bwaaaa-haaaaa again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sooooo glad I finished my coffee before reading this. (I'm learning to never have anything in my mouth before visiting this site) Now my belly hurts from laughing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia, Penny, and Jaye my three favourite Twitter and Life Muses I'm just grateful I have folk that send me this stuff so I can make you ache, in the nicest possible way, love to you all my darlings xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....