Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Sex in a Brothel - Scottish Style


A Scotsman goes into a brothel in Amsterdam one night and finds himself a nice-looking prostitute.

He asks her, 'How much dae ye charrrge forrrr an hourrr?'
'£100,' she replies.
So he asks, 'Okay, dae yee dae it Scottish style?'
She says 'No!'
He then says to her, 'I'll gie you £200 to dae it Scottish style - please?'

She again says, 'No', not even knowing what 'Scottish style' was!
So he then offers her £300. Again she declines his offer.
So, finally he says, 'I'll gie ye £500 to gaun Scottish style WI me!'

Finally she agrees, thinking, 'Well, I've been in the game for over 10 years Now. I've been there and done that, had every kind of request from weirdos from every corner of the world. How bad could Scottish style be?'
So she goes ahead and has sex with him, doing it in every kind of way and in every possible position. Finally, after several intense hours they finish.
Exhausted, the hooker turns to him and says, 'That was really fantastic. I've never enjoyed it so much. But I was expecting something perverted and Disgusting. Where does the 'Scottish style' come in?'














The Scotsman replies,              
'I'll pay ye next week...
'

1 comment:

  1. ROTFLMAO! OMG! I love it! I have a Scottish friend, Nigel, whose jokes get featured on my blog from time to time.
    Och! You Scots crack me up! Plus your accents are to die for.
    Doesn't even matter what you say as long as you say something!

    ReplyDelete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....