Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Our Day - 17th April 1976

Well it was 36 years ago today that Ishbel took pity on me and saved me from becoming a drunkard at 18, Oh yes, I liked a drink, think I have been tipsy twice since that day, but we're still going strong annoying the hell out of each other, but to be fair, I think I do most of the annoying in this relationship (but I don't think she'd have me any other way, well maybe sometimes, just a little, but I usually win her round)!




































 

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, MY LOVE! 

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you have a wonderful day. I love the romantic photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I can't believe you two have the same anniversary we do - except you had good weather and Scottish people in kilts in attendance - and cool cars! Wow.
    Happy anniversary and happy many more anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holly said you look better with hair!

    ReplyDelete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....