Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Saturday 11 August 2012

Morning Sunshine; Butterfly's and Spider

Went for an hour and half walk this morning through the village and The Ash and Oak Wood:

There was a slight breeze but with glorious sunshine. Don't know what it is with 'us' Brits.  The 'weather'  seems to take up much of our conversation and indeed not just us but 'johnny foreigner' too.  Almost all complain that it is to cold, to wet and then normally followed by the rejoinder, "I wish I was somewhere sunny!" And yet, here we have all this sunshine and all I saw was a couple out on bikes with the chap who had his toddler in a seat on the back, and that was it.  Is everyone else stuck in doors watching the final two days of the Olympics, who knows....

So, this is some of the things that caught my eye this morning: (if you want to see a larger image of any photo, just click on it)














AND YOU ALWAYS GET SOME TITS WHO WANT TO SPOIL THE NATURAL BEAUTY OF A PLACE!







3 comments:

  1. Nice! Lovely place and I'm quite taken with the butterflies and the orb spider. I like you with a camera.
    Maybe it's a good thing the Olympic event are already over by the time they're broadcast here - it's already dark and we've been outside all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh.. you didn't stick that spider in an ear, did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jules, If I am going somewhere specific where I know I will get good photos I'll take the 'big' Canon other than that I have a 14mp in a case that is always on my belt. You never know what's going to jump out and catch your eye

    And no my sweet, I may torment Ishbel all the time but it's with Lurv so I wouldn't stick it in her ear (have been known to drop one in her wine glass in the back garden from time to time tho, when she isn't looking.......

    ReplyDelete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....