Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Careful - An Update


You'll recall I had a bit of a sweary rant at the end of last week about idiots attaching the bicycles to hand rails and then finished off by mentioning delivery men on Careful, you can read that here

Well just to highlight that statement on how dumb some delivery men are, here is a FedEx guy trying to ram his too wide load through some elevator doors earlier today, they really don't get the job after completing an aptitude test, do they?


Is It Me?


4 comments:

  1. No honey, it's not gonna fit no matter how hard you push.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, I hope those weren't our boxes!!!

    Actually, Tom, it probably isn't a case of aptitude testing of employees. More likely it's a case of nepotism--this kind of stupidity usually fills the shallow end of the gene pool! This is probably the CEO's nephew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nepotism, ah memories. I gave my daughter Jennifer a job once in my office doing admin. Had to sack her eventually (remind me to tell you the story of my eldest sacking me and my company too) as the number of male visitors to the office increased and they were reluctant to leave (I'll pst a photo of her in the office, you'll see why....)

      Delete
  3. jennifer stronach19 January 2013 at 20:19

    Well what can I say daddy. I was bless with my good looks from you :-) xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....