Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Saturday 26 January 2013

Film Review: The Hunger Games by Shannon Ing age 6


Film Review: The Hunger Games by Shannon Ing age 6


My Name is Shannon and my Grand dad let me guest post on his blog, I like to cook with Grand dad too....

I watched The Hunger Games it’s really good. In it there are two girls and there was a flying ship and a lady comes out of it. And one boy and girl face death and the two that did was called Katniss Everdeen and Peter Malark. Let’s just carry on and they were district 12 I’m going to give you a question have you watched The Hunger Games and at the end they won thank you and I do not want comments only joking from Shannon 

8 comments:

  1. Dear Shannon,

    That was an excellent review. Now I would like to watch the movie.

    Your colors are very nice, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Jaye, thank you and the movie is excellent and I like colours but grandad uses a naughty word to discribe the. Film
      From Shannon

      Delete
  2. jennifer stronach26 January 2013 at 22:00

    Shan im very proud of you for your first guest blog spot. Love you lots mummy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Shannon.
    Make a copy of this and keep it in a safe place. Some day you'll look at this and think, WOW! I was only 6! Look at what I did!

    (You also might submit a bill to your Grandpa, Shannon. You posted his blog and gave him a night off! Don't they have child labor laws in the UK?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Marylin, Grandad says he will print me a copy but he needs some ink from Shannon

      Delete
  4. I watched it, Shannon, when I was on the way to visit your grandparents. I liked everything about the movie except the werewolves because I thought they were silly. The rest was pretty good.
    I'm so glad you wrote this review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was an excellent movie review. I didn't find out I could write until I was 41. I'm glad to see you're getting an earlier start. Well done Shannon!

    ReplyDelete

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....