Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Is it me? Part II

I was walking from the station to the office last week when I was approached be a gentleman attempted to give me a leaflet on GOD and Christian values as he attempted to stop me and have a conversation about this.  As I was on my way into work  and did not want to be engaged in this I asked if GOD would give me a 'late note'.

A few days and a weekend later he was back at it yesterday morning and I couldn't help pointing out that he was probably in the wrong location as people were either rushing for a train or rushing from the train to work! 


He pointed out that I could read it in my own time, I asked if it was available on Kindle to download!!!! 

He looked at me strangely and then 25 minutes later I happened to look up from my desk and who should I see on the CCTV at the front desk, you guessed, same chap.  Had he followed me , has GOD finally got a plan for me, I couldn't ask though as he soon disappeared out the door.

I asked Sharon what the chap wanted who had just left, she replied, " He said he wanted to visit the tenants to discuss Christian values and I told him that in fairness to him I wont allow you to do that as the Devil [me she is referring to - P45 or what] is on the 3rd floor and he hates cold callers, he gave me a funny look and left"

Again, I ask, 'Is it me?'

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....