Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Thursday 25 August 2011

My day in the office -Thursday 25th August



I had quite a good day in the office, cleared all the paperwork that came in. Gave Viking a hard time over the phone as they charged me for postage on stamps that they then placed in a box with another order that was delivered 'free' and then had the cheek to charge VAT on that as well. Credit on its way....

I also get a letter acknowledging my complaint from British Gas. Only problem was it had a complaint reference No but no reference to what complaint they were referring to! I say that because I have about 3 or 4 on the go at any one time, but, there was another name on the letter, so this was my response to them via email, I just can't help myself sometimes!

Dear Ms xxxxx,

You have sent me a letter with the above reference No on it. Addressed to me, with sub name of xxxx (see attached).

You really are a bunch of dunderheads in that organisation. Maybe you would like to give me a little more of a clue as to what this is actually referring to, so that I may file it in the appropriate file.

If it is in fact to do with a unit of a previous tenant called xxxxxx, I last wrote to your company on that matter, I believe, in JUNE 2008, but then the expectation of an early response has long since evaporated.

If it is on another matter and the addressing of the attached letter is just another 'mistake' then that is alright then, as the Great British Public have come to expect no less of such an august body.

I look forward to hearing from you in due course, although I am due to retire in 10 years!


Utility companies, you can't live without them, but you bloody well wish you could......

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....