Port De Soller Mallorca

Port De Soller Mallorca
Sunset

Tuesday 2 August 2011

An open letter to Yfrog

2nd August 2011

Hi,

I having been using twitter now for a couple of years and recently also signed on through tweedeck.  On my desktop for uploading images it gives the choice of which service to use and as I have been using twitpic I naturally gravitated to that.

Last night I uploaded a photo from my Android phone and it auto selected yfrog, can't find a twitpic link on it so went ahead with the upload.  I then got your confirmatory email asking me to confirm my details along with the usual fuzzy two  re captcha words to translate.  Well I have been doing this for years and occasionally get one wrong, but with your site I seem incapable of translating correctly the words and so after the umpteenth attempt I have decided to stay with twitpic as I have spent more time trying to input to this silly service than it clearly deserves.  If signing onto your service is as difficult as this for others I wonder why I ever see any photo links through this service!

Regards

Tom Stronach @tomstronach



PS: these were the words that appeared after the input of the email that had to be input correctly for the email to be sent and guess what, I did it on first attempt, so WTF is wrong with your sign up confirmation service?

No comments:

Post a Comment

All posts and photos copyright to the author, unless otherwise stated, and should not be reproduced without permission. If reproduction permitted, full accreditation and link to site must be provided.
Anonymous comments are not invited and will be sent direct to the SPAM box....